Thursday 15 January 2009

Shmush

Yeah.

Wow.

I could like... write about feelings. But... I don't want to. No one'll read this anyway.

Well, Sketch might... huh. Hi if she does.


Though that may be the exact reason I shoudl write about those fabulous things peopel feel and stuff. Because no one'll read it. So it'd be all hidden and no one would really know.

But, I still can't be bothered to write about feelings and stuff. Because... I have nothing interesting to write about. Except maybe "I feel cold".

And I can't be bothered to check if my radiator is on.


I must say, it's very easy to just talk to yourself. But that's probably just because I talk to myself a lot in my head, and right now I'm just typing down what my mind is saying.

I really should make more friends. I have, like, two.


And I'm really weird because I only consider someone a friend once I know for sure they consider me a friend. Because other wise I get all paranoid that they'll get pissed off that I think they're my friend. Because I am such a lameface. :D


And my fingers are still silver from that damn loft insulation packaging. That thing was nearly as big as me and I was lugging it around B&Q earlier. The guy at the till looked really weirded out when I dumped it down near him and almost fell over.

Yeah, I'm kinda getting bored of writing my thoughts now. My thoughts have to slow down when I type them. I can't type as fast as I think.


So, nothing more to say.


Oh, might lose my job though. Which sucks, because so many shops have closed down that everyone needs a job. So I won't be able to get another one. And my parents will probably be angry.
Meh.


Yeah, uh, bye?!

1 comment:

sof. said...

Hi.

From Sketch.

Who JUST read it.

I kinda assumed you'd never update it, but tis cool you did. ^_^

..uhh...yeah.

sestiz!