Thursday 21 May 2009

Lol

I'm changing my earrings.

Which for me it like, a major thing that takes about half an hour.
Unable to remove the stud from the top piercing though, and have no bar to replace the one in the top of my other ear. So just lobe piercings to change.

Which means 7. Though 2 of them are tunnels, and I have no other ones, so... only five then. Yay, I have manged to... half the number of piercings that need changing!

I like having metal stuck through my body. 's fun.

Sooo... stick a ring in the half way up ear one, stick a ring in the middle lobe and pop the ring through the tunnel... run outta earrings... ah, good ol' scissor earring for the top one. That I wear constantly, but... it's in a different hole today!

And two to change on the left ear. Hmm... a pink and a blue stud? Nu. Looks weird. Wow, found my old nose studs... uh, tiny stud and scissors again mebe. Yus.

It was totally necessary to make a blog of this. And I have been making a zoo on zoo tycoon for the past three hours. So, that kinda killed my sanity to the point of me making a blog about changing earrings. Yaaay.

Might sleep now.

2 comments:

T.M.J said...

XD

Ily.

sof. said...

haha!
this is my favourite blog you've done, i reckon.
metal likes being stuck through your body tooo :weird
x